Off-Road Recovery Mega Kit (Black Mega Shackles) | Essential 4x4 Accessories
The GearAmerica Difference:
- BE PREPARED FOR ANY OFF-ROAD EMERGENCY with GearAmerica’s Ultimate Off Road Recovery Mega Kit, which was specially designed to help you safely recover and tow your stuck Jeep, Truck or SUV.
- HEAVY DUTY RECOVERY BAG / WINCH LINE DAMPENER: Our proprietarily designed recovery bag is also a Winch Line Dampener. Winching using a Steel Cable is one of the most dangerous aspects of vehicle recovery as the cable stores kinetic energy. If the line or a connection point breaks under pressure, it can become a deadly projectile. Always use a Winch Line Dampener to absorb most of that kinetic energy if a break occurs.
- DOUBLE YOUR WINCH CAPACITY or CHANGE THE DIRECTION OF YOUR PULL: Want to ease the strain on your winch and increase its life? Need to navigate around trees or other obstacles by changing the direction of your off-road recovery. Both can be easily accomplished by using our Mega Snatch Block, rated at an unprecedented 25 Tons MBC (12.5 Tons WLL).
- BUILT FOR THE MOST DEMANDING TOWING & RECOVERY TASKS: When it comes to safe recovery of your vehicle, don’t take chances – get our rugged recovery gear you can rely on. All of our products are independently tested and offer a hefty safety margin, so you can rest assured it will handle even the toughest recoveries.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE and HELPING CHILDREN IN NEED! All GearAmerica Recovery Products come with a LIFETIME HASSLE FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY and we proudly offer 10% of our profits to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Save your vehicle and help kids fight cancer!
Our Off-Road Recovery Mega Kit includes the following gear:
1. Tow Strap 3"x20' | 35,000 LBS
2. Tree Saver Strap 3"x8' | 35,000 LBS
3. Black Mega Shackles | 68,000 LBS (2 PK)
4. Mega Snatch Block | 50,000 LBS
5. Recovery Gloves
6. Special Recovery Bag / Winch Line Dampener
ALWAYS FREE Standard Shipping(5-7 business days)
Priority Shipping (2-3 business days)
Expedited Shipping (1-2 business days)